Este foro usa cookies
Este foro hace uso de cookies para almacenar su información de inicio de sesión si está registrado, y su última visita si no lo está. Las cookies son pequeños documentos de texto almacenados en su computadora; las cookies establecidas por este foro solo se pueden usar en este sitio web y no representan ningún riesgo de seguridad. Las cookies en este foro también rastrean los temas específicos que ha leído y la última vez que los leyó. Por favor, confirme si acepta o rechaza el establecimiento de estas cookies.

Se almacenará una cookie en su navegador, independientemente de su elección, para evitar que le vuelvan a hacer esta pregunta. Podrá cambiar la configuración de sus cookies en cualquier momento utilizando el enlace en el pie de página.

Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 5 Media
APP GrxSettings V2_1 (under construction) 02/08/2020
(11-04-2020, 11:22 AM)dovanchuc7521 escribió: @Grouxho
Thank you for all helps! And how to remove this by default?

You can disable it on configuration menu, but if you want it to by false by default :

com/grx/settings/utils/Common.java

Código:
public static final boolean DEF_VAL_EXIT_CONFIRM = true;

to :

Código:
public static final boolean DEF_VAL_EXIT_CONFIRM = false;
[-] Recuento: 3 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a AbrahamGC por este post:
  • dovanchuc7521 (11-05-2020), fivanbe (11-04-2020), GVM (11-04-2020)
Responder
(11-04-2020, 11:55 AM)AbrahamGC escribió:
(11-04-2020, 11:22 AM)dovanchuc7521 escribió: @Grouxho
Thank you for all helps! And how to remove this by default?

You can disable it on configuration menu, but if you want it to by false by default :

com/grx/settings/utils/Common.java

Código:

to :

Código:
Thanks a lot!!

Gửi từ SM-N960N của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
Responder
(11-04-2020, 11:55 AM)AbrahamGC escribió:
(11-04-2020, 11:22 AM)dovanchuc7521 escribió: @ "Grouxho"
Thank you for all helps! And how to remove this by default?

You can disable it on configuration menu, but if you want it to by false by default:

com / grx / settings / utils / Common.java to:

Código:

Código:
I tried but not work  Huh
Responder
(11-05-2020, 11:53 AM)dovanchuc7521 escribió: I tried but not work  Huh

It's the default value, means if you already toggled it, it's using the value saved. Reset the preferences and you will see by default is false.

I hope here we're talking about editing on Android Studio, if you are using apktool it's possible that instead of reading the boolean (sget-boolean) it's directly using true (0x1) as default, in that case do this :

GrxSettingsActivity.smali :

Código:
    const/4 v1, 0x1

iput-boolean v1, p0, Lcom/grx/settings/GrxSettingsActivity;->mExitConfirmation:Z

to :

Código:
    const/4 v1, 0x0

iput-boolean v1, p0, Lcom/grx/settings/GrxSettingsActivity;->mExitConfirmation:Z

And 

Código:
    sget-object v0, Lcom/grx/settings/utils/Common;->sp:Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;

const-string v1, "grx_exit_confirm"

invoke-interface {v0, v1, v2}, Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;->getBoolean(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Z

move-result v0

iput-boolean v0, p0, Lcom/grx/settings/GrxSettingsActivity;->mExitConfirmation:Z

to :

Código:
    sget-object v0, Lcom/grx/settings/utils/Common;->sp:Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;

const/4 v2, 0x0

invoke-interface {v0, v1, v2}, Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;->getBoolean(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Z

move-result v0

iput-boolean v0, p0, Lcom/grx/settings/GrxSettingsActivity;->mExitConfirmation:Z
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a AbrahamGC por este post:
  • dovanchuc7521 (11-06-2020)
Responder
(11-05-2020, 07:38 PM)AbrahamGC escribió:
(11-05-2020, 11:53 AM)dovanchuc7521 escribió: I tried but not work  Huh

It's the default value, means if you already toggled it, it's using the value saved. Reset the preferences and you will see by default is false.

I hope here we're talking about editing on Android Studio, if you are using apktool it's possible that instead of reading the boolean (sget-boolean) it's directly using true (0x1) as default, in that case do this :

GrxSettingsActivity.smali :

Código:
    const/4 v1, 0x1

to :

Código:
    const/4 v1, 0x0

And 

Código:

move-result v0

to :

Código:

const/4 v2, 0x0

move-result v0

All ok, thank you!!
Responder
Is there any way to increase the size of the images shown here? Can anybody please help me.    

Sent from my SM-N976F using Tapatalk
Responder
(11-08-2020, 02:48 PM)xuanhoa8687 escribió: Is there any way to increase the size of the images shown here? Can anybody please help me.

Sent from my SM-N976F using Tapatalk

try changing dlg_grxmultiselect_item.xml layout. 

Design that layout for items to your own

[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a Grouxho por este post:
  • xuanhoa8687 (11-12-2020)
Responder
@Grouxho

Is it possible to make onclickrule from one singleselection to another singelselection in GrxSettings v2.1?
For example if i choose string 1 in singleselection a, in singleselection b automatically string 0 is choosen.

Thank you for this awesome preference app
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a Invitado por este post:
  • Grouxho (02-24-2021)
Responder
(02-24-2021, 03:25 AM)vdvdvd escribió: @Grouxho

Is it possible to make onclickrule from one singleselection to another singelselection in GrxSettings v2.1?
For example if i choose string 1 in singleselection a, in singleselection b automatically string 0 is choosen.

Thank you for this awesome preference app

I will think of it when i spend time again in the app. But i do not know when i will start again improving the app.
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a Grouxho por este post:
  • GVM (02-24-2021)
Responder
(02-06-2018, 09:22 PM)Grouxho escribió: Added a new feature to the app. Now you can define a broadcast with a common action (defined in a string, grx_common_extra_broadcast). Then you can add to each preference two new attributes (grx:commonBcExtra and grx:commonExtraValue)

The idea is that you can personalize a broadcast sent on preference changes. This allows a new way of updating mods (similar to group keys, but using an existing broadcast receiver) but it is still more flexible

You can play with the extra extring and the extra value to update individual groups of preferences. you only have to register in a broadcast the action defined in the string, and when you receive it, get the extra and process it to know what to update.

I will do an example soon.
@Grouxho 
Does an example for this feature exist? I searched but could not find one with grx.commonBCExtra feature described. Can you send a link to this example exists, please.

I want to use an existing intentreceiver, com.miui.app.ExtraStatusBarManager.REQUEST_RESTART, which is used on miui-roms (xiaomi) to update the statusbar if you change a theme.
Do i understand this correctly and i could only update a defined value and not restart the whole statusbar? This would save battery.

ps: this is the way the intent receiver is implemented, 2. example:
[/url][url=https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=760281&st=3360#entry75329976]MIUI - Модификация и украшательства - 4PDA
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a Invitado por este post:
  • Grouxho (03-02-2021)
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)