Este foro usa cookies
Este foro hace uso de cookies para almacenar su información de inicio de sesión si está registrado, y su última visita si no lo está. Las cookies son pequeños documentos de texto almacenados en su computadora; las cookies establecidas por este foro solo se pueden usar en este sitio web y no representan ningún riesgo de seguridad. Las cookies en este foro también rastrean los temas específicos que ha leído y la última vez que los leyó. Por favor, confirme si acepta o rechaza el establecimiento de estas cookies.

Se almacenará una cookie en su navegador, independientemente de su elección, para evitar que le vuelvan a hacer esta pregunta. Podrá cambiar la configuración de sus cookies en cualquier momento utilizando el enlace en el pie de página.

Calificación:
  • 2 voto(s) - 5 Media
MOD GRX MODS FOR ANDROID 10 - Q (S9+ Firmw)
No paras gracias por la aportación!!!
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a maquilon por este post:
  • GVM (07-02-2020)
Responder
Add-On for Onfly change from Dual to Single StatusBar and Viceverse without Rebooting, flashing and / or changing buildprop properties. Fully On-fly (05/07/2020)

I am assuming you have already done at least once the 08/01/2020 version of 

Dual / Single Status Bar Views Move Mods compatible with Notch and Non Notch Devices. Java sources provided (08/01/2020) 

This is an add-on to that mod with the following features:

- On fly change from dual to single sb and viceverse by enabling o disabling in real time an overlay apk. 

No need to reboot the phone for flashing anything in order to change from dual to single or viceverse. No need to flash build.prop property script, apk .. anything, it´s on-fly. 

- We don not need to flash neither an apk nor build prop scripts to change from dual - single. It will be on fly.

- Compatible with Android Q (one ui 2.0 and 2.1.) in s9, s9+, s10....  May be you need to adapt a little the changes in stock smalies depending on your device, but for sure it´s compatible.

- Different view positions for dual and single options in home screen

Thanks to:

- Abraham GC for showing me his overlay manager wrapper and showing me how overlay works on Q and PIE. 
- Edzamber and Sac23 for testing and providing solutions!.
- Ambassadi for helping to test for his ideas and for reporting issues.

Guide in attached rar, enjoy.

Archivos adjuntos
.rar   30062020_DualSingleWithOnflyOverlay.rar (Tamaño: 81.96 KB / Descargas: 103)
[-] Recuento: 4 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a Grouxho por este post:
  • (07-09-2020), (07-06-2020), fivanbe (07-05-2020), GVM (07-05-2020)
Responder
Again another great mod and fully optimized, thanks Grouxho  Clapping
[Imagen: qeHcSFg.png]

[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a GVM por este post:
  • Grouxho (07-05-2020)
Responder
Vamos a darle para PIE.
Gracias crack.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/files-1....34.51.mp4
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a fivanbe por este post:
  • GVM (07-05-2020)
Responder
(07-05-2020, 05:19 PM)fivanbe escribió: Vamos a darle para PIE.
Gracias crack.

Que bien, no has tenido problemas no?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Responder
(07-05-2020, 08:40 AM)Grouxho escribió: Add-On for Onfly change from Dual to Single StatusBar and Viceverse without Rebooting, flashing and / or changing buildprop properties. Fully On-fly (05/07/2020)

Great addition on an allready superb mod Grouxho.
I have made this mod on a Galaxy a40 with a Center notch. everything works fine, but obviously you can not use Center top, Center full Center and Center Bottom container because of the Center notch.

Here is a litte Addition for Center notch devices to get back the Center Bottom container.

1. Go to your Settings app and in Developer Options Change: Simulate Display with cotout from Default to Tall cutout
 This will increase the size of the statusbar, but you have a big cutout overlay, which has to be removed to make the Center Bottom container visible.

2. Go to System/vendor/overlay/DisplayCutoutEmulationTall and copy DisplayCutoutEmulationTall .apk to your computer and decompile.
 a. Go to res/values/bools and change <bool name="config_fillMainBuiltInDisplayCutout"> from true to false, this hides the mask.
 b. Go to res/values/dimerns and change <dimen name="status_bar_height_landscape">to 44.0dip, this fixes the landscape view for dual statusbar.
 c. In GrxDualOverlay.apk change <dimen name="status_bar_height_portrait"> to 48.0dip.

Done. Now you have increased the size and can use the Center Bottom container under your Camera cutout.
[-] Recuento: 4 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a Invitado por este post:
  • turo1979 (12-04-2020), (08-05-2020), necrosauron (07-06-2020), Grouxho (07-06-2020)
Responder
(07-05-2020, 11:25 PM)vdvdvd escribió:
(07-05-2020, 08:40 AM)Grouxho escribió: Add-On for Onfly change from Dual to Single StatusBar and Viceverse without Rebooting, flashing and / or changing buildprop properties. Fully On-fly (05/07/2020)

Great addition on an allready superb mod Grouxho.
I have made this mod on a Galaxy a40 with a Center notch. everything works fine, but obviously you can not use Center top, Center full Center and Center Bottom container because of the Center notch.

Here is a litte Addition for Center notch devices to get back the Center Bottom container.

1. Go to your Settings app and in Developer Options Change: Simulate Display with cotout from Default to Tall cutout
 This will increase the size of the statusbar, but you have a big cutout overlay, which has to be removed to make the Center Bottom container visible.

2. Go to System/vendor/overlay/DisplayCutoutEmulationTall and copy DisplayCutoutEmulationTall .apk to your computer and decompile.
 a. Go to res/values/bools and change <bool name="config_fillMainBuiltInDisplayCutout"> from true to false, this hides the mask.
 b. Go to res/values/dimerns and change <dimen name="status_bar_height_landscape">to 44.0dip, this fixes the landscape view for dual statusbar.
 c. In GrxDualOverlay.apk change <dimen name="status_bar_height_portrait"> to 48.0dip.

Done. Now you have increased the size and can use the Center Bottom container under your Camera cutout.
Good¡¡

Added link to post in main post

[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a Grouxho por este post:
  • (08-05-2020)
Responder
(07-05-2020, 09:27 PM)Grouxho escribió:
Gracias crack.

No ningún problema, pero al hacer el cambio hace un apagado de pantalla de 1 segundo.
Responder
(07-06-2020, 09:29 AM)fivanbe escribió:
(07-05-2020, 09:27 PM)Grouxho escribió:
Gracias crack.

No ningún problema, pero al hacer el cambio hace un apagado de pantalla de 1 segundo.
En q no pasa, debe ser algo del overlay manager de pie. Perfecto entonces

[-] Recuento: 2 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a Grouxho por este post:
  • (03-17-2022), turo1979 (10-03-2020)
Responder
Mods Texto Operador en panel - Panel Carrier Text Mods (06/07/2020)

Castellano

- Texto Visible - no visible
- Texto personalizado
- Color
- Tamaño

Como siempre, On fly y es compatible con multisim.

Guía: En Rar anexo

English

- Text Visibility
- Custom Text
- Color
- Size

As always the mod is on fly and compatible with multisim

Guide: inside the attached rar.

Enjoy.

Archivos adjuntos
.zip   GrxPanelCarrierText_06072020.zip (Tamaño: 326.93 KB / Descargas: 79)
[-] Recuento: 7 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a Grouxho por este post:
  • dovanchuc7521 (07-30-2020), cocoyaya1111 (07-18-2020), (07-09-2020), alex2019 (07-08-2020), fivanbe (07-07-2020), necrosauron (07-06-2020), GVM (07-06-2020)
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 3 invitado(s)