Este foro usa cookies
Este foro hace uso de cookies para almacenar su información de inicio de sesión si está registrado, y su última visita si no lo está. Las cookies son pequeños documentos de texto almacenados en su computadora; las cookies establecidas por este foro solo se pueden usar en este sitio web y no representan ningún riesgo de seguridad. Las cookies en este foro también rastrean los temas específicos que ha leído y la última vez que los leyó. Por favor, confirme si acepta o rechaza el establecimiento de estas cookies.

Se almacenará una cookie en su navegador, independientemente de su elección, para evitar que le vuelvan a hacer esta pregunta. Podrá cambiar la configuración de sus cookies en cualquier momento utilizando el enlace en el pie de página.

Calificación:
  • 2 voto(s) - 5 Media
MOD GRX MODS FOR ANDROID 10 - Q (S9+ Firmw)
Great job, waiting for Q stable release Tongue
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a Invitado por este post:
  • Grouxho (12-10-2019)
Responder
alguien esta con ganas de trasteo!! jajajaja

tremendo crack, ya tenes mods en android 10 y tal...

saludos y gracias por el curro
[Imagen: D0YqJ3J.gif]
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a necrosauron por este post:
  • GVM (12-16-2019)
Responder
Circular Battery for Android Samsung Q - Batería Circular for Android Samsung Q   29-12-2019

Código fuente proporcionado  / Source Code provided

(29/12/2019) - V1

Se han añadido unos métodos y variables que nos  permiten gestionar de diferentes formas el control de la oscuridad de la barra de estado. Podemos controlar desde la clase desde la que accedemos a la batería cómo gestionará ésta la darkintensity. Esto se ha hecho porque el panel del samsung la gestiona de distinta manera por lo que no podemos usar los métodos habituales de darkreceiver Lo veréis más claro en la guía actualizada del mod de mover vistas.

Added some methods and variable to for adding different ways to control dark intensity. With these changes we can add dark intensity control for example in panel since the panel controls de dark intensity in a different way. Now we can unregister as normal dark receiver the battery and to make the colors to change from the class where we control de battery view. You will see this better in the updated guide of moving views soon. 

(17/12/2019)
Español

Batería circular - Opciones:

- Tamaño de la batería
- Grosor batería
- Texto nivel batería en negrita o normal
- Durante la carga se ejecutan dos animaciones:

. animación continua en el que la sección que muestra el nivel de carga va girando: podemos cambiar la velocidad de giro
  . cada vez que internamente se recibe un cambio de nivel de carga (no de porcentaje) se ejecuta una animación de transparencia: podemos seleccionar el tiempo que dura.

- Color de fondo, nivel y texto para fondos claros y oscuros

GUÍA: Descarga el rar anexo

- Decompila Systemui, añade los smalies proporcionados en la carpeta mod (conservando las rutas). Compara el layout system_icons.xml modificado con el original y añade la línea de la batería circular.

- En GrxSettings apk añade las preferencias y strings proporcionados en el rar

Si quieres ocultar el icono de la batería stock de una forma sencilla ->  https://espdroids.com/Thread-MOD-GRX-MOD...72#pid3072

- CÓDIGO FUENTE:  Dentro del rar encontrarás otro rar con el código fuente que te permitirá modificar la batería a tu gusto

English

Circular Battery - Options

- Battery Size
- Stroke width
- Bold or normal text for level text
- While charging two animations are run

. the first animation continuously rotates the battery level representation: we can change the speed of the rotation
  . the second animation is a transparency (alpha) animation that is run every time the battery level received changed (not the % but the internal bat level). We can change the duration of the animation.

- Selectable colors for battery frame, level and text, both for light and dark backgrounds.

Guide: Download the attached rar

- Decompile Systemui, add the provided smalies (make sure you keep the smalies path in your ui)
Compare the provided modded system_icons.xml layout with the stock and add the circular battery

- Add the provided preferences and strings in rara to GrxSettings

If you want to hide stock battery easily -> https://espdroids.com/Thread-MOD-GRX-MOD...72#pid3072

SOURCE CODE: Inside the rar you will find another rar with the java source code.
[Imagen: c5959ca9725fd6880f600b4846749fd2.jpg]
[Imagen: 0c90bd330501998402b7bbc8717caa21.jpg][Imagen: 7b5f088196fd8efd2e5131ca1e3a7d74.jpg][Imagen: f6c8bb06e39fa5bfd2d241c36103aefd.jpg]

Archivos adjuntos
.rar   SamsungQ_CircularBattery_v1.rar (Tamaño: 12.24 MB / Descargas: 125)
[-] Recuento: 5 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a Grouxho por este post:
  • (11-28-2020), (08-31-2020), necrosauron (12-17-2019), GVM (12-17-2019), fivanbe (12-17-2019)
Responder
Samsung Android Q - Move status bar views to right - left or center on fly (29/12/2019)

Thanks to @AbrahamGC and Ambasadii for their help with this!!!!!!!!

Guide only in English for now.. Smile

29-12-2019

Added move views option and code for Notification Panel sb views

17-12-2019

With this mod you can move statusbar views to left, right or center position without duplicating or tripling views or objects.
You can set different positions on the lock screen and the user screen. You can sort views out inside any of the containers.

For this mod you will need to use GrxSettings. (https://github.com/Grouxho/GrxSettingsV2 . In demo and guide folder you will find how to set it up quickly)

Limitations:

- In this version i have not dettached battery text from battery icon. I just move battery container (stock battery + % text).
- Notification icons will be always on left (right in RTL). Stock notification icons container sometimes leaves the gap corresponding to an icon on the right side, so it does not look nice if you move the area to the center side for example.

I have kept as it is the status bar clock animation in Lock Screen.

Quick guide:

The attached code is from my device, S9+  beta 2 stock, but it also should work in other devices. 

For devices with notch this should also work properly, although obviously these devices have less space for each container (left, center, right)

- download attached rar Compare provided original and modded layouts.

We will control the views in home screen via status_bar.xml. We will control the views in lock screen via keyguard_status_bar.xml.
We need 3 containers in both layouts.

a.- Compare modded and stock status_bar.xml. I have changed the main relativelayout by a framelayout in order to use the 3 in layers, each filling the screen with. I am using for left -> the linearlayout with id left_clock_container, for center -> the linearlayout with id middle_clock_container and for right the linearlayout with id system_icons.
I have modified those layout to fill the whole sb width.

The logic of the mod uses view tags to locate and move to the selected containers each view. You will see that in the stock views.
Some of these views already have an android:tag assigned, but other haven´t.
There are some tags assinged via code in the stock classes. Those sentences have been deleted (you will see in smalies) in order to control the tags via the xml.

We will control status_bar.xml via CollapsedStatusBarFragment.smali

b.- Compare modded and stock keyguard_status_bar.xml . We have to insert the contents of system_icons in the modded xml.
We will use as left container the  IndicatorGardenMaxWidthLinearLayout with id keyguard_network_information_container, for center container we will add a linear layout in the specified place with id center_kg, and as right container the inserted linear layout with id system_icons

We will control keyguard_status_bar.xml via KeyguardStatusBarView.smali

c.- stock network speed: in modded sec_status_bar_network_speed_view.xml we add the view tag. Pay attention, we will move the net speed container, not just the textview!.

d.- For this layouts to work properly, even with notch (i think it works ok) we need to avoid to resize our cointaners via code.  have a look into modded IndicatorBasicGardener.smali

e.- In order to avoid setting a tag via code, to get tinting working propoerly in clock and to disable possible goodlock problems we could have with clock i have disabled PhoneStatusBarClockManager, i have modded tinting logic in QSClock.smali and the settag instruction in the involved views has been deleted.

If you have a look to the modded xml i have added for the stock clock in status bar the tag home_status_bar_clock and in keyguard the tag keyguard_status_bar_clock.

f.- Finally, i have modified the left-right margins of the views in xml. Change them to your taste!

- Locate in your ui the smalies to mod and do the changes. Look for ## in the modded smalies to see what to modify.
If you see ## before a code line, this means this line has to be delete. If you see ## after the code line, it means to add this line. You can see also ## to point a block of code to be added.
Do not forget to add the smalies in their right place provided in the folder smalies_to_add .

______________________________________________________________________________________
For this mod StatusBar$GrxObserver.smali and GrxQSBMoveViews.smali are needed!!!!!!!.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Rest of provided smalies to add are related to the circular batter, which will be used as example of how to add new views to the mod.

g.- GrxSettings: In the attached file you will find all the resources you need to do the mod. You only need to add a navigation screen and to add 2 preferences, one for lock screen and the other one for user screen.

HOW TO ADD NEW VIEWS TO THE MOD

I have added circular battery view to see how.  Read this guide to see how to add it https://espdroids.com/Thread-MOD-GRX-MOD...94#pid3094

So, taking into account what we have done above...

- Add the circular battery  to status_bar and/or keyguard_status_bar.xml. Use any of the 3 containers as initial position for boots and clean installs.

- Add a tag to the view, by code or in xml as in this guide. It is easier via xml, but you could add to your custom view a settag in the constructor, etc.For the circular battery i am using grxcircularbattery

- Add the option to the preferences arrays (this is view title and view tag in values array) in grxsettings app and do not forget to add it to the default value.

values are separated by | and the format is easy: view1_tag;position|view2_tag;position|... where postion is 0 (left), 1 (center) or 2 (right)

- Add also the default value string to GrxSettings.smali

If you are not on clean install, then, you should build new grx settings app, and to run it. double click on preferences to reset the pref to default value and reboot the phone (with new modded ui)

If you already had this mode done, after building grxsettings app, , just go to the preference and double tap for new default value to be reset. Reboot and done. Since that moment the mod will work on fly.
[Imagen: fc41a76038ad7f55a4a9aaa84ab74cdd.jpg][Imagen: 8a136ae8a6c0ae9b5b2949ed5e0fcc2d.jpg][Imagen: bfff5c69c2211daaeb2b2c173adb3d25.jpg]
[Imagen: 61ae77a27a27458001fb7555eadadf4b.jpg][Imagen: cae82456127a49e83957f0f89d530f3e.jpg]

Archivos adjuntos
.rar   SamsungQ_SBMoveViewsGuide_29122019.rar (Tamaño: 261.85 KB / Descargas: 123)
.rar   SamsungQ_SBMoveViewsGuide.rar (Tamaño: 163.59 KB / Descargas: 81)
[-] Recuento: 5 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a Grouxho por este post:
  • Marina (02-11-2020), Carotixx (12-19-2019), AbrahamGC (12-17-2019), GVM (12-17-2019), fivanbe (12-17-2019)
Responder
Estoy por comprarme el S9+ Big Grin
Gracias Grx por estos mods tan necesarios. Amen. Cool
[-] Recuento: 2 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a fivanbe por este post:
  • touseef77 (02-13-2020), Grouxho (12-17-2019)
Responder
La verdad es que son los mejores mods que puedes encontrar por ahí, gran trabajo crack
[Imagen: qeHcSFg.png]

[-] Recuento: 2 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a GVM por este post:
  • Ziggy54 (01-27-2021), fivanbe (12-17-2019)
Responder
Samsung  Android Q - Habilitar Capturas de pantalla en pantallas seguras / Enable ScreenShots in secured screens (17/12/2019)

Español

- Este mod permite tomar capturas en pantallas protegidas, como el browser en modo secreto o fondos de la aplicación de temas ..
- Busca en los smalies ## y verás los cambios a realizar. También pongo comentado el código por si quieres poner una preferencia en grxsettings o tu rc.

Inglés

- This mod allows to take a screenshot in secured screens, as sammy browser in secret mode, to take screenshots in theme app, etc..
- Look inside the provided smalies for ## and you will see the changes to add. I have also added (but commented) the code for to use a preference in your favourite rom control apk.

Archivos adjuntos
.rar   SammyAndroidQ_SecureScreenShots.rar (Tamaño: 68.95 KB / Descargas: 116)
[-] Recuento: 7 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a Grouxho por este post:
  • xuanhoa8687 (09-30-2020), virgi99 (05-28-2020), fivanbe (12-17-2019), AbrahamGC (12-17-2019), necrosauron (12-17-2019), alex2019 (12-17-2019), GVM (12-17-2019)
Responder
(12-08-2019, 01:49 AM)Grouxho escribió: Grx Skip Tracks - 2019 SAMSUNG ANDROID Q  BETA S9 PLUS  (08/12/2019)

Español

- Mod on fly
- Activa / Desactiva skip tracks con teclas de volumen
- Mínimo tiempo para la pulsación larga
- activa / desactiva doble click para play/stop la música
- Max tiempo para doble click
- Vibrar con doble click y long press
- intensidad de vibración  

GUÍA:  baja el rar adjunto y sigue la guía.

English

- Mod on fly
- Enable / disable skip tracks with vol keys.
- Min Long press time to skip tracks
- Enable / Disable double click on vol keys to Play/Stop Music
- Max double tap time for to Play / Stop music.
- Use vibration for double click and long press
- vibration intensity (i am using the vibration feedback intensity value ). 

GUIDE

Download the attached rar and follow the guide

Hello,

I tried to implement this mod on a S10 services.jar but the compilation is failing with the attached error.
I added also the 4 smali files provided in the .rar into smali_classes2/com/android/server/policy.

Would you mind taking a look at my moded file and the error file attached?

Thank you in advance.

Archivos adjuntos
.txt   error_compilation.txt (Tamaño: 2.21 KB / Descargas: 11)
.zip   PhoneWindowManager.zip (Tamaño: 53.91 KB / Descargas: 11)
Responder
(12-19-2019, 12:24 PM)Grouxho escribió:
(12-18-2019, 09:57 PM)alex2019 escribió:
(12-08-2019, 01:49 AM)Grouxho escribió: Grx Skip Tracks - 2019 SAMSUNG ANDROID Q  BETA S9 PLUS  (08/12/2019)

Español

- Mod on fly
- Activa / Desactiva skip tracks con teclas de volumen
- Mínimo tiempo para la pulsación larga
- activa / desactiva doble click para play/stop la música
- Max tiempo para doble click
- Vibrar con doble click y long press
- intensidad de vibración  

GUÍA:  baja el rar adjunto y sigue la guía.

English

- Mod on fly
- Enable / disable skip tracks with vol keys.
- Min Long press time to skip tracks
- Enable / Disable double click on vol keys to Play/Stop Music
- Max double tap time for to Play / Stop music.
- Use vibration for double click and long press
- vibration intensity (i am using the vibration feedback intensity value ). 

GUIDE

Download the attached rar and follow the guide

Hello,

I tried to implement this mod on a S10 services.jar but the compilation is failing with the attached error.
I added also the 4 smali files provided in the .rar into smali_classes2/com/android/server/policy.

Would you mind taking a look at my moded file and the error file attached?

Thank you in advance.

The log is not saying anything related to the mod but another class. I have been reported the mod working properly in s10 q. Have a look to the tool you use, i prefer to use lastest smali -baksmali for jars, instead of batchapktool or similar tool..
[-] Recuento: 2 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a Grouxho por este post:
  • alex2019 (12-20-2019), necrosauron (12-19-2019)
Responder
I see totally good shit here  Big Grin
[-] Recuento: 2 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a ambasadii por este post:
  • xuanhoa8687 (09-09-2020), Grouxho (12-26-2019)
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)