Este foro usa cookies
Este foro hace uso de cookies para almacenar su información de inicio de sesión si está registrado, y su última visita si no lo está. Las cookies son pequeños documentos de texto almacenados en su computadora; las cookies establecidas por este foro solo se pueden usar en este sitio web y no representan ningún riesgo de seguridad. Las cookies en este foro también rastrean los temas específicos que ha leído y la última vez que los leyó. Por favor, confirme si acepta o rechaza el establecimiento de estas cookies.

Se almacenará una cookie en su navegador, independientemente de su elección, para evitar que le vuelvan a hacer esta pregunta. Podrá cambiar la configuración de sus cookies en cualquier momento utilizando el enlace en el pie de página.

Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 5 Media
ROM NecroRom v13.1 [BTU][U8ETI2][O] [SM-G935F] hilo en eterna construccion
Gran trabajo @necrosauron , gracias por el trabajo y compartir  Clapping Clapping Party
[Imagen: qeHcSFg.png]

[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a GVM por este post:
  • necrosauron (10-04-2020)
Responder
Muy buena Rom,dando soporte al foro,un crack Necro.

Enviado desde mi SM-G975F mediante Tapatalk
[Imagen: B2o0IT6.png]
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a josechufa por este post:
  • necrosauron (10-04-2020)
Responder
(10-04-2020, 06:35 AM)dacochir escribió: hi dear
can it be installed on ROM version 11.1 without deleting(wipe) the data?
Heart Heart Heart Heart

hello and thanks for using my rom

im a fan of clean instalations, its the only way of not having errors.

in your case, the only one you dont need to format its internal storage, but system and the rest they are a must do, because its a complete diferent base, and has a new launcher...

best regards
[Imagen: D0YqJ3J.gif]
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a necrosauron por este post:
  • dacochir (10-05-2020)
Responder
Thank you for making this ROM because I know it is very difficult. The ROM version 11 is really awesome and I had no problem with it. It was and is the best among all the ROMs I tested. Clapping
Heart
I deleted and installed ROM 12, but the sensor of turning off the phone screen during a call does not work! Huh
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a dacochir por este post:
  • necrosauron (10-05-2020)
Responder
(10-05-2020, 08:40 AM)dacochir escribió: Thank you for making this ROM because I know it is very difficult. The ROM version 11 is really awesome and I had no problem with it. It was and is the best among all the ROMs I tested. Clapping
Heart
I deleted and installed ROM 12, but the sensor of turning off the phone screen during a call does not work! Huh

hi again...about the bug... i just make a call and everything works fine for me...it turn off when i put it in my ear, and turn on again when i looked... i did it 2 more times, and i dont have that problem...

do me a favor redownload and reflash the rom, but only with wipe cache and dalvik, and try again... becouse i tell you, it doesnt hapen to me...

best regards
[-] Recuento: 2 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a necrosauron por este post:
  • dacochir (10-06-2020), GVM (10-06-2020)
Responder
thank you
yes, I downloaded it again and installed it, the problem was solved. Secret codes like * # 06 # do not work!
is there no way to see notifications, news and time in the Edge section like Android 6? (Edge feeds)
On the left side of the screen only the pedometer is shown and on the right side the screen turns on.
Thank you for your help
  • necrosauron (10-06-2020)
Responder
Hello
I want to flash this ROM on G930 but it gives error message 7
Why?? Idea
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a mahyarra por este post:
Responder
update twrp recovery
Responder
(10-06-2020, 09:41 AM)mahyarra escribió: Hello
I want to flash this ROM on G930 but it gives error message 7
Why?? Idea

hi... im sorry to tell ypu its only for the s7 edge... it says in the begining of the OP...

best regards
  • mahyarra (10-26-2020), GVM (10-06-2020)
Responder
(10-06-2020, 08:42 AM)dacochir escribió: thank you
yes, I downloaded it again and installed it, the problem was solved. Secret codes like * # 06 # do not work!
is there no way to see notifications, news and time in the Edge section like Android 6? (Edge feeds)
On the left side of the screen only the pedometer is shown and on the right side the screen turns on.
Thank you for your help

glad to work, about the next problems:

1.- Secret codes like * # 06 # do not work!
a. ok, this is a bug, my fault on that, i delete something... im gonna see this A.S.A.P, and reupload the rom fixed

2.- edge pannel stuff

a question first: the 11.1 version of my rom didn't bring them either right? i mean this "quote: is there no way to see notifications, news and time in the Edge section like Android 6? (Edge feeds),On the left side of the screen only the pedometer is shown and on the right side the screen turns on."

a2:the thing is that i dont use those screenoff edge panel features stufs, and  i make the mod of screen on in the right side on purpose, because thats how i use it. i can help you on that, it doesnt come with that features.  im gona make a english version of the OP, because there im explaining that, im just sharing my rom, because im proud of it, and the rom is what it is.

best regard and thnaks for using my rom
  • dacochir (10-10-2020), GVM (10-07-2020)
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)