Este foro usa cookies
Este foro hace uso de cookies para almacenar su información de inicio de sesión si está registrado, y su última visita si no lo está. Las cookies son pequeños documentos de texto almacenados en su computadora; las cookies establecidas por este foro solo se pueden usar en este sitio web y no representan ningún riesgo de seguridad. Las cookies en este foro también rastrean los temas específicos que ha leído y la última vez que los leyó. Por favor, confirme si acepta o rechaza el establecimiento de estas cookies.

Se almacenará una cookie en su navegador, independientemente de su elección, para evitar que le vuelvan a hacer esta pregunta. Podrá cambiar la configuración de sus cookies en cualquier momento utilizando el enlace en el pie de página.

Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 5 Media
ROM SDRAGON S-S20FE 4FVI1 (SM-G781B)
(09-24-2022, 02:16 PM)fivanbe escribió:
(09-23-2022, 06:42 PM)kentinou escribió: Hello,

I currently have a rooted original rom and custom recovery >> twrp

I would like to install this sdragon rom but it seems that if I reflash an original rom I will lose my custom recovery

What is the procedure to install the rom in my case please?

Good evening

Hello.
SDRAGON also installs the recovery TWRP-3.6.2_11-7_afaneh92
The way to install the ROM is in the second post.
You don't need to install anything apart from the rom, just the magisk.
Hello.

yes i read the second post for the installation procedure from scratch it says to unpack the original rom in Odin with these 4 files
AP_G781BXX...
BL_G781BXX...
CP_G781BXX...
CSC_OXM_G781BXX...

and then go to TWRP to do a data reset then a factory reset, reboot and go to "Download" mode. I imagine after all that it is necessary to flash the files of the rom SDRAGON or then I do not need to flash the original rom but directly the files of rom SDRAGON ? it is that which is not clear for me following your answer...

thank you for your feedback.

Have a nice day
Responder
(10-07-2022, 10:09 AM)kentinou escribió: Hello.

yes i read the second post for the installation procedure from scratch it says to unpack the original rom in Odin with these 4 files
AP_G781BXX...
BL_G781BXX...
CP_G781BXX...
CSC_OXM_G781BXX...

and then go to TWRP to do a data reset then a factory reset, reboot and go to "Download" mode. I imagine after all that it is necessary to flash the files of the rom SDRAGON or then I do not need to flash the original rom but directly the files of rom SDRAGON ? it is that which is not clear for me following your answer...

Have a nice day

Hello.
After wipe data and factory reset, install original rom.

In the Odin settings, we uncheck the box (Auto Reboot) so that it does not reboot when the flashing is finished.
When we finish flashing the original base, we force a reboot with the buttons (vol- and power) with the usb cable connected to the PC. When it turns off, press the buttons (vol , vol- and power) to enter the download mode.
In Odin we put the SDRAGON ROM files in their boxes, AP and CSC. make sure that the (auto-reboot) box is not checked in the settings When we have flashed the SDRAGON ROM, we force the reboot without removing the USB cable (vol- and power) then if we want to root Magisk, press (vol and power until the recovery TWRP) where we flash the Magisk application from the internal memory of the phone.
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a fivanbe por este post:
  • kentinou (10-14-2022)
Responder
(10-09-2022, 09:39 AM)fivanbe escribió:

AP_G781BXX...
BL_G781BXX...
CP_G781BXX...
CSC_OXM_G781BXX...

Have a nice day

Hello.

In the Odin settings, we uncheck the box (Auto Reboot) so that it does not reboot when the flashing is finished.
When we finish flashing the original base, we force a reboot with the buttons (vol- and power) with the usb cable connected to the PC. When it turns off, press the buttons (vol , vol- and power) to enter the download mode.
In Odin we put the SDRAGON ROM files in their boxes, AP and CSC. make sure that the (auto-reboot) box is not checked in the settings When we have flashed the SDRAGON ROM, we force the reboot without removing the USB cable (vol- and power) then if we want to root Magisk, press (vol and power until the recovery TWRP) where we flash the Magisk application from the internal memory of the phone.
Thank you for your help it's great I managed to install everything but I have a small problem the internal memory initially 128 GB has been reduced to 32 GB, you would be why? I thought I read a story of pit file to flash ...
Responder
Have you installed vbmeta with TWRP?

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk
Responder
(10-14-2022, 01:51 PM)kentinou escribió:

AP_G781BXX...
BL_G781BXX...
CP_G781BXX...
CSC_OXM_G781BXX...

Have a nice day

Hello.

Thank you for your help it's great I managed to install everything but I have a small problem the internal memory initially 128 GB has been reduced to 32 GB, you would be why? I thought I read a story of pit file to flash ...
Hello,

Has this happened to anyone?

I don't think that installing vbmeta with TWRP made any difference.

Any ideas ?
Responder
Buenas...
Ya tenemos Android 13 disponible.
Y ahora asaltan todas las dudas: 
TWRP compatible: me suena que ya lo está.
Magisk compatible (ni idea).
Bueno, al menos la base la tengo ya preparada en el PC para cuando sea necesaria.
Saludos.
Responder
Hola @fivanbe, qué tal?

Si voy flasheando la nueva base de oneUI 5.0 (Android 13) + vbmeta + TWRP (Odin) + Magisk sobre la Sdragon actual (tengo la última con Android 12), ¿tendría algún problema?

Salvo por el hecho de que no me funcione tu App de RC como es lógico.

Gracias.
Un saludo.

Responder
(11-21-2022, 05:59 PM)kentinou escribió:
(10-14-2022, 01:51 PM)kentinou escribió:

AP_G781BXX...
BL_G781BXX...
CP_G781BXX...
CSC_OXM_G781BXX...

Have a nice day

Hello.

Hello,

Has this happened to anyone?

I don't think that installing vbmeta with TWRP made any difference.

Any ideas ?

Hello.
I don't have that problem with the ROM.
The installation was made from 0??
Responder
(12-05-2022, 11:19 PM)Sergad escribió: Buenas...
Ya tenemos Android 13 disponible.
Y ahora asaltan todas las dudas: 
TWRP compatible: me suena que ya lo está.
Magisk compatible (ni idea).
Bueno, al menos la base la tengo ya preparada en el PC para cuando sea necesaria.
Saludos.

(12-08-2022, 04:23 PM)Sergad escribió: Hola @fivanbe, qué tal?

Si voy flasheando la nueva base de oneUI 5.0 (Android 13) + vbmeta + TWRP (Odin) + Magisk sobre la Sdragon actual (tengo la última con Android 12), ¿tendría algún problema?

Salvo por el hecho de que no me funcione tu App de RC como es lógico.

Gracias.
Un saludo.

Hola.
La verdad es que estoy bastante desconectado. Te digo que aun estoy en la base de septiembre. Big Grin

Supongo que metiendo base A13 con HOME_CSC_xxx para no borrar datos, sin reiniciar, volver a download y meter vbmeta + twrp + magisk, tendría que funcionar. Pero el vbmeta tiene que ser de la base A13.
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a fivanbe por este post:
  • Sergad (12-08-2022)
Responder
Es decir: el archivo vbmeta se saca de la base Android 13, la de 4 archivos?

También me puedo esperar a lo tuyo.

Gracias.
Saludos.

Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)