Este foro usa cookies
Este foro hace uso de cookies para almacenar su información de inicio de sesión si está registrado, y su última visita si no lo está. Las cookies son pequeños documentos de texto almacenados en su computadora; las cookies establecidas por este foro solo se pueden usar en este sitio web y no representan ningún riesgo de seguridad. Las cookies en este foro también rastrean los temas específicos que ha leído y la última vez que los leyó. Por favor, confirme si acepta o rechaza el establecimiento de estas cookies.

Se almacenará una cookie en su navegador, independientemente de su elección, para evitar que le vuelvan a hacer esta pregunta. Podrá cambiar la configuración de sus cookies en cualquier momento utilizando el enlace en el pie de página.

Calificación:
  • 2 voto(s) - 3 Media
Screen Recorder Tile (Samsung PIE-OREO)
[b]24/09/2019 - Screen Recorder 4.0.24  V1[/b]

I have added an option to avoid stop the recording when we have a secure lock screen. 

Ir al post / go to the post..

17/09/2019 - Screen Recorder 4.0.24 

Ir al post / Go to the post

18-01-2019.  Updated Modded Screen Recorder apk to lastest 3.1.00.34, thanks to @fivanbe  -> https://espdroids.com/Thread-Screen-Reco...06#pid2406

Modded Screen Recorder apk and SystemUI Tile  - PIE - OREO (Updated 16/01/2019)

Well, since adding the custom tile to screen recorder is getting some issues depending on if your kernel is permissive / enforcing and if you are in odex / deodex + core -oj i have made a tile for samsung screen recorder. In this way this is compatible with odex and deodex roms.

GUIDE

1.- Download Attached rar

2.- Decompile SystemUI.apk

3.- From rar take the smali (GrxScreenRecordTile.smali) and place it in smali/com/systemui/qs/tiles

4.- From rar take the png (grx_screen_recorder.png) and place it in res-drawables

5.- To avoid shitlagsungwiz analytics error log line when pressing the tile edit res - values - arrays and look for this array    

Código:
    <string-array name="tile_ids">

6.- For PIE:  Add the following string to res-values-strings.xml

Código:
<string name="quick_settings_screen_recorder_label">Screen Record</string>

(For oreo, although it should exist,  check it, just in case)

and add these 4 lines at the end of the array
Código:
        <item>GrxScreenRecorder</item>
        <item>888</item>
        <item>8888</item>
        <item>8888</item>        
    </string-array>

ok, ui done.

7.- From rar take screenrecorder apk and put it in priv-app/ScreenRecorder.apk)

Enabling the Tile

- For clean install roms the best way is to add the tile to SystemUI. In res-values-strings you will find

Código:
<string name="quick_settings_tiles_default">Wifi,SoundMode,Bluetooth,RotationLo  ....

Then add to it

Código:
<string name="quick_settings_tiles_default">GrxScreenRecord,[/B]Wifi,SoundMode,Bluetooth,RotationLo  ....

- If you want to add it on an already installed rom you can do it easily by adding the tile name to your csc

Código:
<CscFeature_SystemUI_ConfigDefQuickSettingItem>Wifi,SilentMode,Bluetooth,RotationLock,Flashlight,AirplaneMode,PowerSaving,MobileData,Performance,BlueLightFilter,WifiHotsp

so, just add it to that line

Código:
<CscFeature_SystemUI_ConfigDefQuickSettingItem>GrxScreenRecord,[/B] Wifi,SilentMode,Bluetooth,RotationLock,Flashlight,AirplaneMode,PowerSaving,MobileData,Performance,BlueLightFilter,WifiHotsp

you could also to try the first method (adding it to the ui string) and through any settings editor removing the key "sysui_qs_tiles" in settings secure and rebooting..

Modded Apk

This apk has got the Extra mods i add always to it and some more because in new samsung apk they removed some features:

- Switch to Stop/do not stop  recording when screen is off or we are in lockscreen
- Set recording time limit
- Switch to show/hide recording time
- Frame Color (it also works now in devices with navigation bar)
- Customize floating button: circle color, button color and recording time text color

I have also added code to start/stop the recording when you press the tile, according to its current state. Of course long press on tile will drive you to settings.

In the rar you will also find the original apk, so you can easily find out how i added the mods comparing  both apks with any tool (winmerge, clonespy, etc.)

You can also use original apk with the tile, but you will only be able to start the recording i guess..

Enjoy.
[Imagen: d4780ca85fa09fa6d6754ff2f8ea51b3.jpg][Imagen: 2cbf94b338115f15380c1d997eca13d1.jpg]

Archivos adjuntos
.rar   PIE_OREO_GuideScreenRecorderAndTileinUI.rar (Tamaño: 3.7 MB / Descargas: 46)
.rar   Original_ScreenRecorder (2).rar (Tamaño: 2.15 MB / Descargas: 18)
[-] Recuento: 9 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a Grouxho por este post:
  • morogoku (01-26-2019), sac23 (01-19-2019), necrosauron (01-18-2019), msubhani (01-17-2019), coyote9501 (01-17-2019), cocoyaya1111 (01-17-2019), GVM (01-16-2019), fivanbe (01-16-2019), jiterron (01-16-2019)
Responder
Otro mod de los indispensables, gran trabajo Grouxho  Wink Clapping
[Imagen: qeHcSFg.png]

[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a GVM por este post:
  • necrosauron (01-18-2019)
Responder
thank your share Clapping

i add to new ver ScreenRecorder_v3.1.00.34
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a cocoyaya1111 por este post:
Responder
no paras crack gracias
[Imagen: zSFJtGw.gif]
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a Peugeot73 por este post:
Responder
(01-17-2019, 04:24 PM)cocoyaya1111 escribió: thank your share Clapping

i add to new ver ScreenRecorder_v3.1.00.34

But if you do not use the apk provided in the mod you will lose all add-ons i have put in the apk.

For example, the tile will not stop if you are recording. No frame color, no option to record when screen is off, etc.

When i have time i will update the apk mods.

But if you do it before (by comparing provided apk and reference apk used in mod ) you could share here!!
[-] Recuento: 2 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a Grouxho por este post:
  • cocoyaya1111 (01-18-2019), necrosauron (01-18-2019)
Responder
Sería bueno que alguien se arrancara a ir actualizando los mods en las nuevas apks, y si se atasca pues preguntando por aquí podemos hacerlo..

It would be nice if someone could update the mods in new screen recorder apks...and if he gets problems doing it then by asking here may be we can update it. I have not time for everything, he he
[-] Recuento: 2 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a Grouxho por este post:
  • necrosauron (01-18-2019), fivanbe (01-18-2019)
Responder
I already updated the apk today & adding ur mods to it but uff all is working only coloring doesn't works seems something is blocked it .. i will upload the modded to u later & u can see what i missed or i did wrong there
[-] Recuento: 3 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a thereassaad por este post:
  • cocoyaya1111 (01-18-2019), necrosauron (01-18-2019), Grouxho (01-17-2019)
Responder
thanks a lot ther
[-] Recuento: 1 usuario dice Me Gusta a Grouxho por este post:
Responder
(01-17-2019, 08:59 PM)Grouxho escribió: Sería bueno que alguien se arrancara a ir actualizando los mods en las nuevas apks, y si se atasca pues preguntando por aquí podemos hacerlo..

It would be nice if someone could update the mods in new screen recorder apks...and if he gets problems doing it then by asking here may be we can update it. I have not time for everything, he he

Voy a probar, no parece muy complicado.

Parece que funciona todo.

Sacar del archivo.rar, meterlo en system/priv-app/ScreenRecorder/.apk
Es necesario el toggle de este tuto.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/files-1...001755.mp4

Archivos adjuntos
.rar   ScreenRecorder_MOD_3.1.00.34.rar (Tamaño: 1.4 MB / Descargas: 26)
[-] Recuento: 3 usuarios dicen Me Gusta a fivanbe por este post:
  • msubhani (01-18-2019), Grouxho (01-18-2019), necrosauron (01-18-2019)
Responder
heeeyy!!! otro tile super util... genial el update de esta prestacion...
siguiente mod de mi rom...

como siempre... 1000+ thxs (como estamos tan gringos jjajaj)
[Imagen: D0YqJ3J.gif]
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)